We are a group of friends from all walks of life, bound by our desire to rescue and rehome cats both transparently and professionally. We all have jobs, careers, families, and do cat rescue work on a strictly volunteer basis. Being independent rescuers means we rely on our own time, energy, and financial resources to rescue, foster and re-home animals in need. We do not have a facility or a location, but we have a trusted network of fosters who take care of all the cats in our network like their own until they find their forever homes.
Adoption saves lives. Fostering saves lives. Do you want to get involved? Please get in touch!
What We Do
- Rescue: We take in strays we come across from the streets. Please understand that we do NOT accept surrendered pets.
- Vet Visit: We ensure that all strays we take in are defleaed, dewormed, vaccinated, in addition to any other medical attention they may need. If they are old enough, they will also be sterilized.
- Foster: We then foster strays in our own homes or through our network of volunteer fosters to socialize them with people and other animals. During this process, they are also litter-trained.
- Adopt Out: When they are ready, we adopt them out to loving homes following an application process. This includes a video chat, meet-and-greet, adoption donation, and adoption contract.
- Trap Neuter Return Manage: We also actively catch and sterilize feral cats in our neighborhoods who are not suitable for adoption. These cats are street smart and often not comfortable around humans. We use humane traps to capture them, spay/neuter them and give them additional medical attention if needed, ear-tip them, then return them back to their territory. We then continue to feed them in the area and look out for them.